Friday, October 3, 2008

In the Month Of Doom...Mortgage will DIE!

Does anyone else love Halloween as much as me? Ok...I know - Mrs. Spiritual and the one who will not watch a single scary flick or acknowledge a demonic blockbuster....YES - I am busted - I LOVE Halloween!

Shame! Shame! on me! But how fun is it to dress up! Cade will be a Marine this year - Big surprise! Jake is not so cerain that he will "dress up" as anything but in light of the gloom and doom - even tho this is suppsed to be a child's Holiday - I am declaring war on negative press! Let's go all out to defy the system!

Halloween really can be a fun-loving holiday and FORECLOSURE really can mean some profit! Let's be positive people! This is a correction that needed to happen!

Make the best of the insane political season and have a great FALL!

Happy pumpkin and halloween time to you all....what a blessing it is to have small children this time of year!

No comments: